What is Active Rehabilitation program?
Identifying the source of discomfort and treating that is not enough to revive your original level of physical ability. You may think what’s next! Active Rehabilitation program is essential for sports injury and to find the threshold. In medical terms, it’s known to be the athletic recovery technique. These sessions take place three to five times per week and continue for 1 or 2 months, depending on the severity of your condition. Our Active Rehabilitation program is designed to fit your needs and optimize your wellness within the span.
What does an Active Rehabilitation program involve?
- Exercise and Gym Rehab Programs
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Core Stability and Pilates
- Neurological Physiotherapy
- Cardio-Respiratory Physiotherapy
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Oncology Rehabilitation
- Chronic Disease Management
- Solution Of Vestibular Issues
Who needs Active Rehabilitation therapy?
Common pains of everyday people may or may not choose this program, considering their desire to stay fit. However, Active Rehabilitation is most likely for any sportsperson. Typically, those who have achieved enough from their regular physiotherapy routine and are in quest of challenging themselves opt for Active Rehabilitation. On taking part in this active approach, recovery progresses but only with the support of an experiences and knowledgeable professional.
What are the advantages of physical rehab session?
- Recovery time speeds up gradually on participating in this proactive attitude towards physiotherapy and you may get back to your gym or games faster than usual.
- Get rid of the trauma that still persists from the last wound and prevent further injuries with our highly-developed Active Rehabilitation Therapy.
- Our Rehabilitation program comes with additional physical and anatomical fitness ideas, tips, and instructions that will benefit your athletic pursuits in the upcoming years.