How Physiotherapy may help you?
Physiotherapy (also known as Physical Therapy) is an allied treatment procedure that addresses injuries or illnesses that restricts a person’s ability to function or move properly. Certainly, a limit comes to your daily activities. One solution to recovery is physiotherapy!
Therapists analyze an individual’s history and examine the physical condition to diagnose the problem and establish a suitable pain management plan. All Care Physiotherapy has the most affable and certified experts, possessing years of experience in healing patients. With an aim of preserving our client’s mobility throughout the lifespan, we develop wellness-oriented physiotherapy sessions to develop fitness and ensure a healthier lifestyle
Which are the areas of specialties in Physiotherapy?
- Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Physiotherapy
- Clinical Electrophysiology
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Integumentary Physiotherapy
- Neurological Physical Therapy
- Joint and Spine Therapeutic Exercises
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Athletic Injury Management
- Community Physiotherapy Rehabilitation
- Oncology and Palliative Care
- Lower Back Pain Treatment
- Frozen Shoulders Treatment
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Rotator cuff injury
- Knee rehabilitation
Is Physiotherapy effective?
Often, we intake drugs or medicines to cure pain immediately. However, we forget about the internal damages and side effects of the pills. Being an external healing procedure, Physiotherapy is always a better choice for clients of all ages. A combination of manual therapy and supervised exercise therapy works perfectly for patients with osteoarthritis. Also, these are effective interventions for neck and lower-back pain. Studies have shown that, Physiotherapy is equally effective for patients with special conditions like asthma, cancer, and fibromyalgia symptoms.